PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl FR Zoom - Flopped Quads multiway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl FR Zoom - Flopped Quads multiway

HI guys, I think slowly is difinetly best, sine we won't be beat and can only hope that villains make a straight or something, even a full house I am . How would you guys play these bad boys? Cheers, Pullin1988

Hi Pullin,

I rarely slowplay my big hands because I want to build a big pot with those hands. I think on occasions when we flop quads or fullhouses we could slowplay some of the time. However, here I think because its MW and there is an 8 and T on board which puts some draws out there I would prefer betting. We can make it small like 1/2 pot. I expect to get called by gutshots, 8x, 99/77, OESD. As played, I actually think we can make our bet slightly bigger because the turn puts out more draws and also we can get called by Jx now.

Comment

I think we can bet flop and get action from 1-2 villains for sure.
      They will probably think we have a 8x type of hand and might give us 2-3 streets of value if they hit turn or river.
      If it was a HU or a 3way pot, I would probably be more inclined in checking flop.

Comment

I'm always betting quads, whether heads up or 9-way. You'd be amazed at how often you get action, especially on boards like this.
        I'm actually pretty surprised you didn't get called or raised on the river. In multiway pots especially, someone usually stacks off a straight or boat on boards like this.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

That's what I was hoping that someone made a straight, etc and get stacks in.

Cheers,

Pullin

Comment

I like you bet sizing as said if someone has a straight I think you will be getting a raise there. Sometimes when you bet more they just flat scared of the FH. I check quads also but on this flop and with so many opponents I would bet it just slightly less than half pot as there should be 1 or 2 who have a small piece of it of straight draws sine they are med-high connecting cards

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.