PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deep 10nl: 'That river spot' where you want to puke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep 10nl: 'That river spot' where you want to puke

Stats: Player4 ( $15.75 USD ) - VPIP: 83, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 2.2, Hands: 27 Sizing might be a little large pre but really wanted to isolate and pump the pot up against an obvious fish. I'm sure we've all encountered the donk river shove where your heart sinks but you end up calling anyway. So... what's your move OTR?

I'm not so sure , but there's a lot of Ax in his hand range , I think there will be bluff not often enough to make a hero call.

Comment

I know its only 27 hands but no matter what hands I get I don't think I have ever had a stat of 83/0. Safe to say they are probably loose passive and they are only doing that move with the A in my mind.
      River sucks but I would be folding there

Comment

Hi birdayy,

Pre, flop, turn all look good. River is a very straight forward puke/fold for me... the guy basically always has an ace here. I think this action, from this player type, is virtually never a bluff, it's always a strict value play, and that can only be an ace on this board. We would need it to be a bluff like 38% of the time to show a profit calling. While we can never 100% rule out some funny business, we can very safely rule out funny business happening as often as 38% of the time here imo, it's not even close.
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.