PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KK OTB NL10 deep ante

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KK OTB NL10 deep ante

Hello,
    I'm not sure because of my play there, cause didn't have info on the villain. but when I think about it what could play that way except AA ?
    http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...907_F8DF09F0FB

It's 4bet call or a fold. Now, it's a dinner.

Comment

Without any info you can assume he plays like that with AA, KK, AKs and rarely some random hands, if he was spewing off at the moment.
      Versus that range we are certainly ahead.

Comment

With no info on villain, I would rather be carefull and flat the 4bet and play in position its 250bb!! we are risking here. And have a plan, if a low board comes how many streets am i calling? if board its Q-J high how many streets im calling?

Comment

Originally posted by GamblingProp View Post
          Without any info you can assume he plays like that with AA, KK, AKs and rarely some random hands, if he was spewing off at the moment.
          that's why I shoved but I didn't like it
          Agree with you carlos I thought about calling IP, but it's so huge monster
          and pls advice 5bet sizing.

Comment

Hi Shichi,

I agree with Carlos, we should never be 5-betting here without reads. The reason is KK plays well in position against most villains cold 4-betting range which is probably QQ+ and AKs, and maybe JJ/AKo if their looser. But their 6-bet stack off range playing 250bb's deep is probably KK/AA only, and for some literally only AA.

As for 5b sizing, I like about 6.20 here since we're so deep, but again this is not a good line imo in this spot.
            Head Live Trainer
            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by GamblingProp View Post
              250 bb's deep that is super bad to be stacking off AKs and random hands for 6-bets preflop, I'd say we need a read to assume this, not the other way around imo.
              Head Live Trainer
              Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.