PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bad play or bad luck?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad play or bad luck?

Your sizing is pretty big OTT. I'd be inclined to bet a little less, maybe $1 and shove river.

Although i'm not loving it, I think with the price we are getting, I would just vomit and call. We only have to be good 13% or so given the pot odds, which I think we are.

Expect to loose here often though.

Comment

Hi hendo,

I think I'm gonna be committing there too after I put almost 40% of my stack in the middle. I just don't love the spot but I think it would be a mistake to fold when we don't know anything about our villain. They could have a full house here some of the time but also they might be doing a mistake and committing with a hand like Ac8c or JJ/TT.

Comment

i just found it hard to put him on KK AA as no raise pre flop and couldnt ever see him having a 3 or 5 in his hand........
        JJ 10-10 AK

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.