PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl zoom right spot to bet fold?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl zoom right spot to bet fold?

so is this a right spot to bet/fold, or should I check and give away my hand strength? I'm worried that he'll catch up on he A scaring me so he might try to bluff twice and I'd have to fold in that case.

Hi Praydk,

I think folding the turn is right. But I think we could have taken a 3bet line preflop. I would be more inclined to just call against one opponent especially when they are opening a tight range from UTG but here we have a caller and we are in the SB; by calling we might give the BB good odds to call too and our hand ... well.. is not great to play MW. I think with the added dead money I'd go for a 3bet to 0.65$ and plan to get it in to a 4bet given that the UTG is not a nit.

As played, I prefer checking to the preflop raiser. By betting we will be folding bluffs and force our opponent to continue with a narrow range. I'd x/c flop and reevaluate the turn. I think we don't need to be worried about getting outdrawn too much here.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.