PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 NL zoom 6max - rigigilous fold?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 NL zoom 6max - rigigilous fold?

Villain: 117 hands, 16/10/2, WSD=1/1, WTSD=1/9, WWSF=3/9 pre: standard flop: not scary board bet 2/3, he raises=(op, FD, set, bluff), after he 4b small, he should have nuts 555 sometimes str. I can see him do that sometimes with AhKh, where he has FD and gut str draw, in that case propably I should only call. PokerStars Zoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com Button ($5.67) SB ($5.62) BB ($4.99) UTG ($19.47) Hero (MP) ($4.58) CO ($11.28) Preflop: Hero is MP with A, A 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.15, 1 fold, Button calls $0.15, 2 folds Flop: ($0.37) 3, 2, 5 (2 players) Hero bets $0.26, Button raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $1.70, Button raises to $3.95, Hero folds Total pot: $3.77 | Rake: $0.16 Results below:

Button didn't show[/spoiler]
    Last edited by braveslice; Thu Sep 26, 2013, 11:27 PM.

Hey braveslice, I think villain could raise this flop with quite a solid range of hands like sets, 44/66+ and only a couple of flushdraws w/ overs (as you have the ). Against that range you have enough equity and outs against better to continue, but not enough to 3bet the flop for value I think. By 3bet/folding you are kind of wasting the equity you have. I'd call and reevaluate things OTT here.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Raising to $1.70 and folding is very bad. If you are raising you should be doing so with the intention of getting it in OTF. Worst case we have backdoor NFD, any 4, and probably any A.

If you don't feel comfortable calling off, just call his raise, and as Felix said, reevaluate OTT.

Comment

Yeah, I was too confident with AA and really did not think anything.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.