PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL 9-max Zoom AKo : Questionable play.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL 9-max Zoom AKo : Questionable play.

Good day all!
    I have an interesting hand I want to show you guys (I found it interesting).

Did I take my bluff too far? Was it the wrong spot? Maybe 1 street too far, but I didn't want to show I missed my flush.

Thank you in advance!

http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...627_03440B8B07

Hi Awwesome,

No reads are given, but in 2NL generally don't be bluffing much.

I like c-betting the flop here, but think we should not barrel the turn. The range of hands that calls our flop bet will be lots of 1 pair+ made hands and draws, and this turn card is not a scare card to that range, as it improves some of them to 2 pair or straights, and does not improve the preflop raiser's range. Check and take a free card, or call a bet may be ok if he makes one depending on sizing. As played, check/fold the river, don't think we're getting bluffed here and the 9 is not a scary card to any of his range really so we're not getting better hands to fold.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you for replying. I don't bluf all that much, but I tried it once and it backfired, thanks again. Love your videos and blog btw.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.