PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suited hands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suited hands

Does anyone flat all suited aces on the button if EP opens, i normally fold A2-A9s or 3bet and wondering if im leaving money on the table for when i might hit a nice draw.

Depending on the opp, I could raise, flat or fold... for me, it's OPP dependent. About the only time I flat is when I know that I can outplay the opp post-flop.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I guess you mean like if the op is one and done or you can raise some flops as a bluff? Lets say that i never tried to outplay anyone or float anyone what so ever and flatted all my suited aces on the button do you think its possible to still make a profit for when you do hit a flush or should i just keep my normal line.

Comment

If I know I can't outplay them postflop, I'd never flat. Outplaying them will be based on what their style is and how I can take advantage of their play style.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.