PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bet sizing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bet sizing?

I think i'm happy with my play here, just wanted feedback on the bet sizing, is it appropriate? all feedback welcome tks hanny
    Bracelet Winner

Hi hannyug,

I think a fold preflop is a much better play on the long run without any information on our opponent.
    QJs is a marginal hand. And calling a 3bet OOP will leave us dominated and guessing ourselves post flop. A call would be okay in position but not out of position for me.

Turn lead is okay. I personally would have gone for 6$; it doesn't matter too much how much we bet here (as long as it's reasonable) because we will not be able to setup stacks by the river - not that we want to with TP but basically we are not going anywhere here if we do get raised so bet anywehere between 50% - 67% pot and call a raise. Now that we get raised, I'm not sure what hands would raise the turn that would check back the flop there. I'd call but I won't lead the river. I think when we bet the river we will fold his bluffs and we will only get called by better in other words we force our opponent to play correctly. So check/call river imo.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.