PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl 6 max zoom - Tens vs unknown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl 6 max zoom - Tens vs unknown

Thoughts? Ads

You can call the flop small raise and fold to further agression, raising and calling a shove its bad, hands that shove/call a shove will be two pair, sets, flush draws with overcards and combo draws, so you will very rarely be a favorite.

Comment

Same line as Carlos umbup:

Comment

Hi Ads,

Because there will be less FDs and st8 draws in villains range OTF, I prefer calling and re-evaluation the action OTT
        V3 preflop calling range might look something like this:
        { JJ-22, AQ, AJs-A2s, KQ, KJs, QJ-76 }

Starting with 186 combos
        TP+ 52 combos
        FD 15 combos
        OESD 16 combos

Their x/r range will consist of 2pair, sets, and overpairs (not very likely; I think they would call or lead more often than raise - I'd say 50% of the time if I were generous) and FDs - against that range we have 38% equity. So yea, getting it in here is kind of -EV.

Comment

I don't see many people minraising there with only a flush draw, they usually raise bigger to gain more fold equity.
          I could consider bet/folding flop.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.