PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NLz 6max won a stack sit out next bb - AA cry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NLz 6max won a stack sit out next bb - AA cry

Ready to cash in, clicked sit-out next bb. I get AA whooo are you calling my 4-bet shove Mr Shorty? Yes...

These moments really put me on tilt.

So I need to calm down and think was that a good call?

Or should I have made a smaller 4b to the click back 3b as shoving was just waving a red rag at a maniac bull?

Had no reads so very angry now. Why didn't I just click sit-out next hand.
    Last edited by ForrestFive; Fri Sep 06, 2013, 07:30 AM.

Thats a massive 4b.

I'd make it $1 vs his 3b and go from there.

Comment

Hi ForrestFive

You lost 60bbs with AA, big deal. Don't be results oriented, it will drive you mad
      Vs a 3bet I usually take a standard 22bb 4bet to balance between re-steals and value raises. Since villain went for a min 3bet Id go ahead and just make it 3x. I don't want to put too much money out there that it scares our opponent but I also want to build the pot to a size where I can get the rest of their stack by the river. Shoving there is too big and we force our opponent to have a hand to call us... or maybe not

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.