PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl 6max, default play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl 6max, default play

with no reads at all, whats the default play here? shove, fold or call to see what he wiil do next?

I would just flat call and see what they do on the turn.
    Plenty of players will do this with str8 draws, flush draws, sets, 2 pairs or even just air when it's blind v blind and shit down after you call. I certainly wouldn't fold just yet and with no reads never shove. All you do there is fold out weaker hands and keep in the hands which beat you.

Comment

Rofl that was meant to say shut down not the other word. ooops lol

Comment

Hi Espada,

I too would just call, folding at this point I don't like as we will still be ahead a fair bit, but reraising without reads is a bit ambitious as well. Probably bet/fold blank turns, and if the turn is something awful like the Qh, then just check/fold imo.
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.