PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6max 2nl Zoom. wrong play, right result?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6max 2nl Zoom. wrong play, right result?

no reads should i have fold the flop given the action? QQ or a made fush is possible

I don't think we can really fold there.
    We are getting the odds almost vs any hands but a higher set.
    And a lot of players will get over excited with their 2 pair, ace-high flush draws, combo draws there, so you might be ahead a decent amount of the time.

Comment

Hi Espada,

Pretty hard to get away from that tbh.

When V3 raises the flop, I assume they will never be folding; So if we raise and V2 folds and V3 calls there will be 4.95$ in the pot which means we are good with 40% equity which we have against V3 tightest of ranges of { AhQ, KhQ, AhJh, QQ, JJ, 9h8h }
      V2 will continue with { QQ+, TT, AhKh, KhJh, KhJ, KJh, AhK, AhQ, AhT, QT, 9h8h, 8h7h }, with 6.55$ in the pot we just need to be good 30% of the time against both villains and against both ranges we have 27% equity so pretty close. I don't think I could ever fold and maybe its -EV to fold even.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.