PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NLHE 0.01/0.02 table, AKs, flopped flush, what to do??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NLHE 0.01/0.02 table, AKs, flopped flush, what to do??

Hello, I would love some advice on this hand. What should I have done differently?? I had only been at the table for a few hands, which the villain was not in. As the hand played out I pegged the opponent as perhaps having a Q H or less. Where did I go wrong? Thanks Ladywolf171

Hi Ladywolf, I think the hand played itself. Given opponents passive line OTT and OTR, I don't mind putting the rest in to get called from weaker flushes or a stubborn AJ Just one of those hands... don't worry about it umbup:

Comment

Hi Ladywolf

2 point first off

you do not have AK suited you have AK off suit { try changing to a 4 colour deek to avoid this mistake agian }
      you do not flop a flush only the 2nd nut flush draw

as played
      i would c bet the flop

i would bet the turn now we make the flush { thinking about folding to a re raise only the ace of harts should be re raiseing on a 4 to flush board pos the king of harts but we have the king }

buy the river he has shown no sign he has the king would expect the ace to re raise the turn or lead the river so you cant check behind
      so it looks like a smaller flush or a calling station with a jack i would go for max value to

well played

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.