PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6-max AJs - xflixx

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6-max AJs - xflixx

Hi, villain that raises is playing 20/17/5 AF=2.8 F3B=33% over 158 hands. The other villain is playing 30/20/15 AF=3 over just 21 hands What could be the lines taken on this hand ? Thanks umbup:

c/f OTF, . I might raise if his stat Fold to Raise Cbet is 65% or greater. as played , raising cbet I understand as bluff and bet OTT would be better than check , board is wet and sometimes he may fold TP.

Comment

Hi fp_boss,

I think this should be a x/c; we have MP with a gutshot st8 draw and an overcard. Against an UTG opening range of { AA-22, AK-AJ, ATs, KQ, KJs, QJs } we are even money. I'd call here and try to see a cheap SD unimproved. x/r does not achieve much here, we bloat the pot with a marginal holding and we get called by better hands and always fold hands that we already beat.

Comment

If it was me I would of flat PF. Then c/c the flop and when I didn't improve try and check it down and see a cheap showdown. K9s UTG is a bit loose so at least you can adjust your range on him in future. I would still flat PF as if he calls 3bets light then your still going find it hard to play the hand oop with what is a dominated hand allot of the time

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.