PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mucking cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mucking cards

You know when you can muck your cards and you cant see them at the table but if you go to the show previous hand button you can see the mucked hands.

Well how do you stop them from popping up in there?

I was just watching acoimbra and he mucked his hand heads up and you still couldn't see his hand in the replayer after he called a river bet.

Hi mike!

I thought you had to be seated at the table in order to see mucked hands in the replayer (not an observer). Not 100% sure though. I haven't seen a setting to control how cards are displayed in the replayer. The normal "Showing/Mucking Hands" options are for showing at the table in real time I believe.

Comment

Hi

Yh when i looked at the hand acoimbra's cards couldn't be seen at the table or in the re player but the guy who won the hand shown on both the table and re player. I just thought that you get to see the hands when HU if you win the hand or not?

I thought that when the cards get mucked they always pop up in the re player even though you couldn't see them on the table.

Comment

I think Roland is right. Only players dealt in the hand can see the mucked cards in the replayer, HU or not.

Comment

Im sure he is but i guess i should of re worded my 2nd question (sorry) i mean what about when i am in the hand? Can the guy who called the river bet muck his hand because the last person to bet has to show 1st.

Comment

if you are dealt in the hand you can always see the mucked cards if it goes to showdown(only if they made it to showdown)... if the cards go to showdown and you're observing the table and not dealt into the hand you can only see the cards that are shown face up if the other player decides to muck his cards you will not see them in the replayer unless you have the hand history of the other players actually in the hand

Comment

Ok cheers umbup:

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.