PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl saturday game 66vs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl saturday game 66vs?

so this hand was today during the Saturday game,

the Coach said it might be a nice hand to review here so i am posting it
    http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...563_A1ABA5051E

should i have called?

Your biggest mistake is 3-betting this pre-flop. You're actually getting a pretty sweet price to just call and set-mine so that's usually what I would do and go from there. The problem with 3-betting pre-flop is that it's very hard to get it in against a worse hand, as you're actually over-representing your hand (meaning your range looks something like AQ+/TT+) by squeezing from the BB so when you get 4-bet, unless the villain shows up with AQ/AK you're usually dominated.

As played, you have 2 options imo and they both kinda suck: A) bet-fold or B) check-fold. I think you did the right thing by at least folding to the villain's flop raise as I wouldn't expect many/any bluffs in their range...gl!

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.