PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 nl zoom QQ bad run out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 nl zoom QQ bad run out

http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...757_7B0BDA25D7

player 5

60 hands
    vpip =45
    pfr = 0
    af = 1.0

i was not paying full attention when i play this hand i had jest pressed sit out all tables and laughing at a hand in the re player

but this spot comes up often

not sure about the best line on river

bet / fold seams to thin

check call to catch bluff from missed flush draws or one pair hands

or jest check fold

jest for a laugh see if u can range player 1 in this hand

you will see why i was not paying full attention

http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...782_41162662C3

I think you played the QQ pretty well. The bet-sizing on the flop and turn is good for getting value from the various pair+draw combos villain is likely to hold. The river is pretty sick. I don't think you can get called by worse very often, unless you choose a smaller sizing like 1/3 pot, to get calls from KT-JT, or even something like A8cc that made a pair on the end. (What Felix calls the "wasted pair theorem"). If you check, villain may take a stab with missed flush draws or even try value-betting Tx, but I think bet-fold is probably best. There shouldn't be many 9s in his range (T9s, K9cc, A9cc) but 2NL villains can show up with some weird stuff sometimes. A small blocking bet can usually get you to showdown a little bit cheaper, and you can make an easy fold if villain raises.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Arty
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.