PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL zoom, turn bet wrong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL zoom, turn bet wrong?

Villain 29/29/0 - but only 7 hands. Maybe tag, maybe regular. PokerStars Zoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php Button ($2.77) SB ($1.36) Hero (BB) ($2.11) UTG ($6.45) MP ($5.42) CO ($1.18) Preflop: Hero is BB with , 2 folds, CO calls $0.02, 1 fold, SB raises to $0.08, Hero calls $0.06, 1 fold Flop: ($0.18) , , (2 players) SB bets $0.08, Hero calls $0.08 Turn: ($0.34) (2 players) SB checks, Hero bets $0.22, 1 fold Total pot: $0.34 | Rake: $0.01 Results below: Hero didn't show , . Pre: Just decided to call IP Flop: Bet seemed weak, so I floated Turn: I have FD and he checked, so I just betted Was turn bet a bit bad and unnecessary? I have showdown value, because he seem to be weak. Also I can hit my flush or 2 overs. I have a better kicker with Ax than he has.

Like how you played this hand!

You could 3-bet pre, but villain's isolation raise from the SB seems fairly strong and AKs is a good multiway hand, so I don't mind flatting here.

Flop is dry and has outs/backdoors for you so easy call given the price. Turn is a nice spot to build a pot with your picked up outs and take it down some of the time right there.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.