PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25NL tricky spot ... right decision ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25NL tricky spot ... right decision ?

Villain had VP/PF/CB/ 18/14/100(1/1) and got only 28 hands with him...i would like 2 know if i made a mistake calling the raise on turn and folded river ..or i souldvve pushed

Hey Dan,

on the flop I think both calling and raising seem fine options. As it is a multiway pot I think villain's turn x/r range will most likely be very strong with tons of Jx and I can't really see him bluffing here. I'd fold turn against the raise and as played I like your river fold.
    Attached Files
    Live Trainer

Comment

You can't do much, but maybe raise flop.
      Folding river seems like the only solid option. When shoving there you are representing more a bluff than a J, since you would reraise turn if you had a Jx.
      Although versus a nit it might work sometimes, it's not a good spot for a bluff.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.