PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6-max Zoom AKo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6-max Zoom AKo

Hi, villain is playing 56/0/0 and AF=1,3 over just 9 hands. Help me playing this hand. Should I keep betting the turn ? and then when I don't hit my A or SD or FD on the rive I just give up ? The pot will be significantly big. I'm having problems playing hands that get some draw equity on the turn. I'm not sure if I keep betting or what. In position or out of position. Help here... Thanksumbup:

Im firing the turn and repping the flush and giving up on the river.

Comment

Hi fp,

The Q is a great barrel card to apply pressure to his Jx and 9x hands as it scares some of them and it gives us a bunch of hand equity to fall back on when he doesn't fold. So yes I would bet the turn and give up river when called and we miss.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.