PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL 6max Zoom JJ Button vs BB 3bet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL 6max Zoom JJ Button vs BB 3bet

No hud. No data on villain. I know I just sucked out so I should have lost here. I want some input on what actions I should have taken preflop and on every street. Should I have folded, 3bet folded or was my flat call right? Should I have folded on the turn when he potted it or should I have already folded the flop with the Q there? Was my checkraise all in on the turn too donk?

Hey okneechan,

I like flatting preflop and on the flop, villain could be betting weaker hands on each street here. OTT I think you are beat and his sizing indicates he is not happy to fold given remaining stacksizes. I would just fold here, both your pot and fold equity are probably not high enough to continue either way.
    Live Trainer

Comment

thank you

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.