PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6-max Zoom TJo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6-max Zoom TJo

Hi, villain is playing 17/13/0 AF=16 over just 71 hands. How do you think of my play here ? Any thoguths ? Thanksumbup:

I wouldn't donk the flop for two reasons i want to keep the pot small and villain is super aggressive though i think hes more likely he flop cbets all the time and folds to a raise.

I would donk into this player with a monster though because they love to raise you and if they have top pair they spew there stack all over the table.

Comment

Imo, perfect play against AF=16. I liked your small CB.

Comment

Hi Mike, I didnt bonk bet him, I just c-bet after raising the flop.

Comment

Would CB slightly larger personally, probably 20, that may just be nitpicking/incorrect though. NH, imo!

Comment

hey fp_boss77

great hand! Very well played in my books. This is a very dry flop and we have a value hand and an opponent who is too aggressive, nothing wrong with c-betting to a half pot size. Quite reasonable. Then calling the raise and check-calling down is going to be a great plan on a runout like this. So I think you played it quite well. Our hand isn't strong enough to raise or to bet at any point its much better as a bluff-catcher as you played.

Comment

My bad i must ive been tired when i saw this hand last night lol

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.