PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AA turns a flusdraw best line.. zoom 6m 25nl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA turns a flusdraw best line.. zoom 6m 25nl

Have followed PSO training sessions for a while but first time i post on the forums, so Hello everyone and gl. Opponent its playing 21/15 1.9 agg 29% fold to 3bet, 438 hands PokerStars Zoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com Button ($34.94) Carlos_DZ87 (SB) ($25.91) BB ($12.05) UTG ($25) MP ($69.25) CO ($25.33) Preflop: Carlos_DZ87 is SB with A, A UTG bets $0.75, 3 folds, Carlos_DZ87 raises to $2.50, 1 fold, UTG calls $1.75 Flop: ($5.25) J, 7, 5 (2 players) Carlos_DZ87 bets $3, UTG calls $3 Turn: ($11.25) 9 (2 players) Total pot: $11.25 Results below:

Carlos_DZ87 didn't show A, A. UTG didn't show[/spoiler] What would be the best line on the turn?, check call? or bet call? Thanks.

Hi Carlos,

Since he's not super aggressive I think checking offers a free card to too many worse 1 pair hands that would probably pay us had we just bet again. QQ, AJ-JT, single Kd or Qd, etc. I would expect him to just check this all back if we check to him, too much value lost. With us having the nut flush draw to fall back should we be trailing now, I prefer to bet/call as that nut draw subsidizes us a bit when we bet and get it in bad.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Bet/call obviously, even if we didn't had the Ad, our hand is too strong versus his range.

Comment

I agree with Dave. I think we bet/call here but bet/fold naked aces.

Comment

Originally posted by GarethC23 View Post
          but bet/fold naked aces.
          +1 umbup:
          Last edited by TheLangolier; Sun Jul 21, 2013, 09:34 PM.
          Head Live Trainer
          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Alright,thanks everybody, bet/call its what i did.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.