PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6-max Zoom A4o

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6-max Zoom A4o

Hi, villain is playing 36/14/0 and AF=3 over only 14 hands. The river is a 4B ? Because I decided to play the hand on the river in a way he thought I was giving up (because he seem to be aggressive). Thanks umbup:

Hi fp,

I'm not sure what you mean by you decided to play your hand on the river in a way he would think you were giving up, because your river action was to raise his bet... raising the river in no way looks like you're giving up.

I would never 4b this river... I think it's a pretty classic case of value owning ourselves if we do as we will only get called (when we're beat) by a ten. If he's out of line with his river 3b then he'll just fold to our 4b, making such a wager all risk and no reward.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey Dave, I'm sorry, I actually meant that I played in a way that I was giving up on the turn. Therefore allowing him to bluff the river.
      But on this spot SHould we ever fold here teh river here against such an aggressive player ?

Comment

Nah, I probably wouldn't fold to this guy here, but never 4b.
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.