PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL NLHE - KK - should I have slowed down?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL NLHE - KK - should I have slowed down?

Raising my KK 5xBB from the BB, get a cold call and the limper calls. Bet on river, 2 calls. Should I slow down, or continue betting? No stats on Villains since Poker Copilot has some trouble running Zoom since the last update.

Hi Lovehouse,

I see no reason not to continue betting for value here when we don't get raised at any point. Unlucky to run into quads of course, but we will get paid on the river by QJ, QT, maybe AJ type hands if he's a station. Most players would raise the flop or turn with trip 9's on a somewhat wet board, so there's not a big concern with that holding... he's either slow playing 99 or JJ (and would probably reraise us preflop with JJ at least some of the time), or he's got a jack or QT, and it's going to be the latter much more often.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.