PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6-max Zoom TJs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6-max Zoom TJs

Hi, the villain is playing 16/9/4 and AF=4.5 over 135 hands. Help me here with reads. I folded the river because it doesn't seems like he was doing this with a worst hand than mine. Any thoughts ? Thanks umbup:

First off I'd start betting out OTF, although x/r might work - however I don't expect many folds at these stakes so I'd rather use lines that invest less money while I don't have a made hand yet.

Rest seems fine although I'd bet much bigger OTT and OTR. By betting kind of small you might get someone to shove the river with some worse hands and end up folding the better hand. However, since it's a limped pot and you're far away from the nuts I like your fold here.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.