PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6-max Zoom AQo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6-max Zoom AQo

Hi, the villain is unkown. Pre flop, what do we do on these spots agains unkown ? calling and get a MW pot OOP doesn't seem like a good idea, and folding seems too tight. But 3 betting here can make him ever call with worst ? (it sounds like it can lol). Should I be more inclined to check this flop ?

I like your line including pre - flatting leaves us with 2 players behind who could also enter the pot and AQ is a strong enough hand to get calls by 3-betting especially at these stakes.

You could potentially think about bluffing the river (maybe overbet) - but not at 2NL. People are just never folding here. Your equity on the flop especially with the BD nutflushdraw seems good enough to bet for me.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.