PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50NL 6-Max Cash game. (AA) What would be the best move here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50NL 6-Max Cash game. (AA) What would be the best move here?

MP: $114.19 (VPIP: 18.01, PFR: 13.21, 3Bet Preflop: 6.29, Hands: 382)
    CO: $6.88 (VPIP: 37.80, PFR: 17.46, 3Bet Preflop: 3.45, Hands: 130)
    BTN: $30.51 (VPIP: 39.39, PFR: 9.09, 3Bet Preflop: 6.67, Hands: 33)
    Hero (SB): $82.12
    BB: $46.60 (VPIP: 50.00, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 2)
    UTG: $63.65 (VPIP: 24.34, PFR: 16.94, 3Bet Preflop: 7.16, Hands: 4,666)

Hero posts SB $0.25, BB posts BB $0.50, CO posts DB $0.75

Pre Flop: (pot: $1.50) Hero has Ac Ad
    fold, fold, CO checks, BTN raises to $1.00, Hero raises to $4.50, BB calls $4.00, fold, BTN calls $3.50

Flop : ($14.25, 3 players) Kd Td 7h
    Hero bets $8.50, BB raises to $17.00, fold, Hero ??

What would be the best move here??

reply to hand

I think the best move here is to put the villian all in he has little left, and i think we have the best hand on most occasions here. I dont think he has a flush draw that often as between our hand and the flop the biggest possible diamond is the Q so QJ of diamonds is a possibility but i think he has AK KQ alot more often specially with the preflop action. I think he might be worried about the flush as we do have the Ace of diamonds. And we have no history on the villian so until he tells me otherwise i am tending to tag him as a fish. The only other way we could play is to call and see the next card if the 9 of diamonds or something similar hits putting a straight and a flush up, then i possibly could find a fold but because the villian is only left with a very small stack i prefer to put him all in, as we dont have to be correct too often to make this a profitable situation...
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

We have two options here. 1) to call and get all-in on any river card and 2) go all-in. He cold called a three-bet in the BB, if he has KK/TT/77 that's going to happen. But the range we should assign him given his stack size is much wider and includes KX, TX even, and bluffs.

So I think I would just go all-in here. You are crushing this guy's range and might lose value on the turn.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.