PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cash Hand Analysis Etiquette

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash Hand Analysis Etiquette

New here this month so just asking.

Is it ok to comment on hands or are they really for the PSO Hand analyzers to reply ?

Originally posted by Dodgy007 View Post
    New here this month so just asking.

Is it ok to comment on hands or are they really for the PSO Hand analyzers to reply ?
    It is both OK and encouraged! The more who add to the discussion the better for all of our learning.

Plus you'll find it helps your own learning I think, typing out your thoughts on a hand. Besides maybe getting feedback on your own though process, just putting words to the page helps crystallize thoughts, which is a good thing.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
      It is both OK and encouraged!
      Ok cool, thanks umbup:

Comment

I completely agree with Dave's points.

Sometimes I'll be halfway through analysing a hand and I'll say "I'd bet the turn because..." and then I suddenly realise I don't know why I'd be betting the turn, so having a little think about it really helps both me and the poster. I feel like I've learned a lot about targeting ranges - and found a few of my leaks - by getting involved in the HA forums, so I recommend everyone gives it a try.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.