PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL zoom QQ vs LP on very wet board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL zoom QQ vs LP on very wet board

So my plan on the turn was fold the river if villain donks for anything around/over 50% of the pot, which he never so by rights with my plan i should of bet the river but i diddnt does anyone think i missed value? I was thinking the only way im getting a call on the turn was idf there drawing or beating me except for a few hands i beat so i could see me getting a call if i bet the river? My min raise pre was a mis click
    Last edited by mike2198; Thu Jun 20, 2013, 01:45 AM.

Most likely he would have raised you with strong flush in some point (Dave says so). Also your min raise for sure made his decision making really hard. You either had AA,KK, Axsmall or suited connectors. This probably is not even thin value situation. He could have called you with decent A time to time, given how 2NL plays.

So I think you should B-B-B until he says otherwise. General rule to 2N it seems with good hand.

Disclaimer: I suck.
    Last edited by braveslice; Thu Jun 20, 2013, 05:48 PM.

Comment

I think your plan to fold to a large river bet is fine, as villain is usually only making that play with a slowplayed flush. When he checks the river, I definitely think you need to be for value, as Ax is always calling. After all, this player has been passive throughout the hand. You bet pretty big on the turn and got called, and the river changed nothing, so bet big again! (You can fold if villain check-raises all in on the river, but this will happen so infrequently that it's really not worth worrying about).
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ok cool il keep that in mind Arty

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.