PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA

What do you put villain on here, with his betting line here i just think im beat by 99 here what do you guys think?

Hi mike,

I think V5 on the flop has JJ/TT/88/77 a ton. It's pretty rare that people play a flopped set this way, donking out into the preflop 3-bettor for a large lead bet. Most would check-raise us now or on the turn. The other possibility is that he's got just overcards and is taking a stab in case you have AK... something like AQ, KQ, AJ. I think his range is pretty squarely in that region of pairs and big cards. I would definitely be willing to raise and get it in.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I look at donk bets as showing strength there looks like im wrong but when he barrels the turn the Q doesn't scare him so i was thinking either he has a set or AQ KQ, So i decided to just ship it and pray lol.

These are the sort of hands i find very hard to play, So would you donk bet that flop OOP with JJ in a 3bet pot on that flop?

How would you play his hand there im just curios because i would fold AQ utg+1 to a 3bet but if i did continue because the 3 better bets alot i think i would be check/folding that flop.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.