PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6-max Zoom TT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6-max Zoom TT

Hi, the villain is unkown. I got a hard time ranging teh villain here and ended up folding teh turn. it didn't make sense for him to have a nine. But could he make this move with some pocket pair worst then mine ? I don't think he'd do this with AK,AQ. Help me here with the ranges. Good fold ? Thanks

Hi fp,

With an unknown villain I would generally flat and play the pot in position with TT rather than 3b... what are we doing vs. a 4b? Stacking off? Folding? I don't know without reads, so flatting is a reasonable alternative here.

As played, I'm not folding the turn. It seems like a very strange way for a 9 to play, most players would check-raise flop or turn, not take this line. So I think his range is largely turned flush draws and pairs (mostly worse than TT), and the occasional move. We can't rule out JJ or a weirdly played AA, or 9x, but it's not a big enough concern to fold here imo.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.