PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After a nasty downswing I think my luck is coming back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After a nasty downswing I think my luck is coming back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Mj-gJhQTM

why did you raise 4 times the big blind?
    very nice hand anyhow, congrats.

Comment

4x is a standard raise as there's a limper in the pot. More money in the pot so raising less would give a much better price for the villains to call and also with a value hand you might as will build a bigger pot to get more money when you make a good hand. And make some money you did danny, nice one! umbup:

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hope it turns round, i have something similar at tourneys at the moment just cannot get a hand to hold up. But i am getting it in good most of the time so hopefully a matter of time. The only thing keeping me going was the fact that the cash tables had been going alright...
        Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.