PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my stats from 5/10 flhe fr by position

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my stats from 5/10 flhe fr by position

http://imageshack.us/f/515/frflhed.png/
    heey guys here is my stat line by position for 5c/10c specialy for arty
    one thing i noticed is that my vpip is all just vallue hands if you look at it here and not depending on what position i am at. its working for me though but dont think its the right thing to do :P
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Yes, it's all about hand selection and less about position at the lowest levels. Tighten up, bet hard and keep betting.

One thing you should be doing is raising more in position. Most of my profits are coming from the button and cut off. Hands you limp with should be raising hands on the button. Just keep betting when you have it, call when you have odds and fold he rest.

There's more than 1 way to skin a cat though

Nice work
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

:P ty oval btw i almost never limp only call behind some times :P maybe these stats are to tigh tbut thats probably becaus i was 24tabling most of the time
      Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.