PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can i get vallue from anything

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i get vallue from anything

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...302_3108CA6847
    i had jus 3 hands on him he didnt seem to be a calling station
    but can i bet the river her or am i just vallue owning myself than?
    Triple Bracelet Winner

I'm betting the river in this spot and calling a re-raise. The way the hand played out he wasn't beating you.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi adohole,

I would bet as well... this guy raised from EP preflop so his range of hands to be calling you down are heavy in aces... AQ-AT most likely. Seems like you're worried about the flush coming in a bit here but he has relatively few flush draws right? Raising in EP and both the A and K are on the board, so what does he have, QhJh? Is he opening that pre for a raise? The answer is almost certainly no, because if he were that aggressive pre with this weak a hand from EP, he would be very likely to play a royal flush draw aggressively post flop, not just call with such a big draw. So we can basically rule out flushes here (we can not rule them out from Player 5 however, if we bet and he raises that's more scary imo). But yes I think we should bet and not fold to a raise ever here if one comes.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ty guys makes allot of sence i forget to think back to preflop allot of the times
        Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.