PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6-max Zoom AA MW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6-max Zoom AA MW

Hi, the villain that calls my c-bet is playing 28/24/7 over just 50 hands with AF of 7. My line by betting and folding the turn is good right ? Since I don't see many worst hands raising the turn. Any thoughts ? Thanks umbup:

Hi again fp_boss,

Looks like you're taking the Baluga theorem pretty serious
    This players aggression is pretty high though;

Can you provide more info
    3bet% - and 3bet% vs UTG
    Flop Cbet Fold IP
    Flop Agg; Turn Agg; River Agg

Comment

Hi, the 3B % is 7. there are not enough hands to tell his 3B vs UTG open, neither his fold to c-bet (is only 1/2). His AF on the streets are 5/5/inf. umbup:

Comment

How can you get a better read on someone by knowing there aggression on each street? If someones aggression is at 7 you know they are bluffing alot but sometimes mine goes past 5 not alot but it does if im running really good.

Comment

Originally posted by mike2198 View Post
          How can you get a better read on someone by knowing there aggression on each street? If someones aggression is at 7 you know they are bluffing alot but sometimes mine goes past 5 not alot but it does if im running really good.
          That is the problem with aggression factor. A high number does not necessarily mean that a villain is super aggro, he could just be playing fit or fold style. That's why it is better to use aggression % imo. It gives you a better idea about how aggressive someone is on each street. If for example you see a flop aggression of %40+ (%50+ is really laggy) you know a villain likes to play flop aggressively and you should therefore not always give him credit for a big hand. If the number is about 20% it is much less likely that you are looking at a bluff or a semibluff. By looking at a villain's aggro % stats on each street you can get a very good idea on how often you should expect a raise and how often does a raise indicate a very strong hand.

Comment

I have seen alot of your hands and thoughts now, and what about your image i just think you are super exploitable. If you get check raised on the turn you are always folding you , try to mix up how you play . As most of the questions you want answering seem to be asking if you should play ABC poker, like this classic 'Beluga Situation' or like your previous hand asking if you should fold to a bet when the flush hits. Try to have a look at your stats are you always folding to 3 bets on the turn because if you are you can bet if i was playing you i would be 3 betting the turn. It is really good you are getting involved with asking all the questions but someone who play ABC will get picked off in alot of situations...
            Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

As a default line I'd bet/fold here with 1 pair especially since the pot was multiway and that makes villains flop calling range much stronger.

However, looking at the board texture a lot of flushdraws might have turned some extra outs. If you suspect villain to be a little more aggressive/tricky/bluffy than your average TAG you could consider shoving over the top. I would make this purely read-based though.
              Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.