PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6-max Zoom ATs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6-max Zoom ATs

Hi, the villain is unkown. Should I've the river as well ? since he played is passively, there are not many sets on his range right ? Thanks umbup:

Definitely value bet river.
    most sets would have raised flop since its very coordinated; and boats will rarely check the river since they will be missing value from hands that would check back.

He could have 77, TT, FDs, SDs, TP+FDs

Comment

Take him to value town all day long here.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

River is a definitely value-bet, as geo points out. You'll be in a pretty tough spot if villain donks out or check-raises, as I doubt he does that with bluffs of the 2nd nut flush with Kc.
        I think I'd go with a fairly small river bet (about 1/3 of pot), in order to get called by worse flushes, and enabling you to lose the minimum if villain makes a big check-raise.
        Last edited by ArtySmokesPS; Mon Jun 10, 2013, 02:32 AM.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.