PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check my hand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check my hand

Can anyone analyze and say to me what i did wrong... Thank you.

Hi Dzeminis,

There is not much to say with 10bb. Open shove I guess, why are you limping? Playing with less than 50bbs won't lead to good poker. So enable your client to auto top-up to 100b and start learning poker from there

GL!

Comment

Hey there, I completely agree with Geo here on both points. When I see a guy at the table so short-stacked it's a good indication that this player is not a regular. Also by limping preflop with such a strong hand here you allowed the villain to see a free flop in the big blind and he hit the board really strong with his set. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you for tip... Ill try to do as u say

Comment

I'd never allow myself to get this short-stacked, as I use Auto-Rebuy. (Setting the software to do this is described in my blog.)
          If I did happen to only have 10bb, then there are 2 options for QQ UTG. (Folding is not an option with this hand)
          1. Open shove all 20c. This is somewhat unlikely to be called by worse, but may get looked up by hands like 88+ and AJs+.
          2. Make a standard raise to 3bb (6c), with the plan being to snap-call a shove, or to ship the rest in on 100% of flops.

Slowplaying any hand is a mistake at 2NL. It misses value when you have the best hand, and allows villains to suck out for a bargain price. Don't get fancy and try limping your big hands. All you do is make it more likely that you'll lose.
          Last edited by ArtySmokesPS; Fri Jun 07, 2013, 07:23 PM.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.