PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25NL - Do you make the call?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25NL - Do you make the call?

UTG 27/13/1 MP unknown

Depends on the sample size for those stats, but for 50bb i'd be going with the Js vs 2 villains that havn't bought in full.

I think UTG would be turning up a tonne with AK (or AQ etc) and MP with mid PP which we have great equity against.

I generally don't see many overshoves limp/3b with As and Ks but i guess that's player dependent.

Comment

reply to hand

Against two players with small pairs and some overcards and suited connectors in there range we have about 45%, so i might fold depends how loose the other players were especially since we cant win all that much as well. But i do see loads of people calling with smaller pairs than Jacks so your play is certainly not one that i would be too worried about.
      Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

If we have 45% equity here we have a slam dunk call. I think we have MP crushed here and they have 3.44 over the top. Plus there is the 1.25 dead from the SB that we crush. I think our hand is just way too strong to fold here. If we have 33% equity we have a clear call and we can calculate the price to figure out if 30% equity is enough, it might be.

I would fold if UTG shoved and MP folded.

Comment

umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.