PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6-max AKo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6-max AKo

The villain is playing 22/18/7 -Fodl to Steal = 86% Should I raise the flop donk bet ? The river is a clear fold right ? there's no hand I beat that would donk bet 3 streets I guess. Thanks umbup:

Hey fp_boss77,

I think you can take both lines, calling or raising seems fine. Against a tighter regular I'd be more happy to call IP and evaluate turns as leading out ranges may be stronger and put you into tough situations once they 3-bet your flop raise.

As played I'd still call the river as reasonably many FDs and JT busted out. His line does look strong and he might have a queen from time to time but with the draws not getting there I don't think we should be folding TPTK.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.