PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6-max Zoom 33

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6-max Zoom 33

Hi, the limper stats are 47/11/0 - AF 1 on just 21 hands (not too much, but seems like a loose passive). The other villain is unkown. How did I play this hand overall ? Thanks umbup:

The big disadvantage we have to overcome in a hand like this is being in such a bad relative position. That's why I think we should try to get more money into the pot on an earlier street somehow by leading out or raising villain's small flopraise. Leading also has two major advantages of 1) getting a call from the recreational player before the raiser acts which traps dead money for us and 2) not forcing out the recr. player with a bigger than normal raise OOP.

As played I would definitely consider jamming turn on the micros as I feel players will be more likely to make a call here than follow up with thin valuebets/bluffs on the river..
    Live Trainer

Comment

yeah, jamming the turn is better. especially on this situations, where I forgot to mention he had KTo (without the heart lol) umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.