PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl AQ facing aggression on Axx board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl AQ facing aggression on Axx board

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com Hero (Button) ($10.04) SB ($5.59) BB ($15.91) UTG ($5.07) MP ($9.85) CO ($5) Preflop: Hero is Button with , 3 folds, Hero bets $0.15, 1 fold, BB calls $0.10 Flop: ($0.32) , , (2 players) BB checks, Hero bets $0.25, BB raises to $0.75, Hero calls $0.50 Turn: ($1.82) (2 players) BB bets $1.30, Hero? Villain is 25/19/2 over 114 hands and note tracker has recorded villain calling 2bet from blinds range (A9s,A4s), called 3b IP with A7o.

You made a pretty strong bet on the flop, so he's probably giving you credit for the ace. His flop raise looks like a value-raise to me, so I think it's best to give it up right there, as he's almost certain to lead the turn.
    I'd definitely fold the turn. It looks so much like two pairs, and this pot is getting big.
    I'm presuming that the 2 in his 25/19/2 stats is his AF. If so, he's not particularly aggressive post-flop, so it's unlikely he's raising draws very often. I'd give him credit for two pairs or a set and get out of the way.

A stat I really like for this situation, once you've got a decent sample, is "Raise flop %". If it's less than 10%, he has a monster, basically.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.