PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should i have called?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i have called?

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    I have no reads on anyone, this is 0,01/0,02 cent ZOOM NL Holdem. Im afraid my low bankroll is making me to tight

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    Same situation as before, same question.

Comment

I think these folds are correct. In a full ring game, AK is not a stack off hand heads up without reads. QQ can be a stack off hand when heads up, but when there's a cold 3-bet shove and call, you're in much worse shape. Villains showed AK and AQ this time, but often one of the players will have KK/AA.

FWIW, I would recommend you avoid Zoom if you're new to the real money games. I think you'll learn much more useful poker skills if you play a couple of regular tables, because you'll be able to pick up reads, and see some showdowns. Maximising your winrate depends on finding ways to exploit each players' leaks. If villains are basically "unknown" you can't find their leaks.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for the analysis.

I have been playing poker for about 10 years now so i know the basics

And i like ZOOM because i can play very tight aggresive and still play alot of hands. My current bankroll doesnt allow it really (started bankrollbuilder a few days ago). And i can still see some of the showdowns when i fold, turned the observe button on.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.