PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6-max Zoom KK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6-max Zoom KK

Hi, no reads o the opponent, but I checked after the hand and he was playing 4 tables. point out the mistakes I've on this hand. I didn't put him on a Ten because he didn't raised any street ( I guess he thought I had AJ and would fold to a raise ) Should I've check the turn or bet to charge draws like KQ and to ge value from Jacks that wouldn't bet if I checked ? Any thoughts on the hand overall are welcome Thanks umbup:

Nice hand. I think you should bet bigger on the flop, but after that your line is great. umbup: He turned up with a stronger hand this time, but that is going to happen. Our other option is to check-call the river to bluff catch, but we block hands like KQ that need to bluff. So I like targeting QQ and JX, knowing that a lot of TX would raise earlier in the hand and if some TX calls us on the river, that's going to happen. WP

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.