PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6-Max: Aggressive Line w/ Draw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6-Max: Aggressive Line w/ Draw

Villain was TAG [showed AQ] OTF I donk bet 1/2 pot in order to set my own price for the draw and or build a pot if I improve. OTT I pick up more outs and bet big, pot building and good fold equity vs high card hands that might peel the flop. OTR I hit and make a big value bet. OTT I had him ranged on a strong made 1P hand so this Ace could have improved him to 2P. I think I got good value for the line I took but how was my bet-sizing good? Thanks for reading.

Looks very good. I think I'd bet slightly smaller on the turn (55c achieves the same aim as 65c) but it kind of depends on what you'd do on blank rivers. If you plan firing three barrels, then the sizing doesn't make a lot of difference, as you're not expecting to get called, but if you plan to give up on bad rivers, then you can save yourself a couple of blinds by betting smaller on the turn.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.