PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did i missed vallue?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did i missed vallue?

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...171_53D391FEFF
    do you guys think that anybody can call here with less than a str8 i was pretty woried about the FH and thought at best i would get called by an a for a chop
    Triple Bracelet Winner

cap it pre, in position with a great hand

flop and turn are good
    river you gotta bet, even if it is a chop who cares, youll get value from dodgy pairs and 9s

and my final piece of advice is stop playing FL holdem, because it sucks

????

Comment

thanks ouch
      Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm not a FLH veteran, but this looks like a very obvious river-betting situation. As I understand it, villains will call river bets with much weaker hands in FLH than NL, because of the pot-odds. Running into a boat is very unlikely given the action on previous streets. Villains were bet-calling or check-calling all the way. You didn't get raised at any point, so flopped sets seem very unlikely, and if villain had the unlikely pocket kings, I'm sure he's donking the river.
        On a board like this, I'm pretty sure all the two pair hands are looking you up. The fish with 33 might even call with his monster underpair!
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

ty arty pretty sure i should have bet now
          Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.