PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl Zoom 99 out of position multiway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl Zoom 99 out of position multiway

Hi, not stats on any villain. Should I raise preflop if similar spot occurs? Is donking is the right move in here(getting value from worse pairs, and folding out overs)?
    Last edited by morduk666; Tue May 21, 2013, 10:36 PM.

Hi morduk,

I don't mind just calling here. There's not a ton of value in isolating the all in player as we can only win the .20c in the pot now if we do, and our equity is maybe 65%... now assuming a big 3b does successfully isolate, .04c to win .13 (65% of the .20c pot) is a good proposition, but I think we can do better by just calling with the potential to win a lot more from our deep stacked villains. Bear in mind another problem with raising again is there is no guarantee that we successfully isolate, and our hand doesn't play that well out of position vs. their continuing ranges, so it's not just as simple as .04c to win .13c.

On the flop I do like leading out, for exactly the reasons you state.
    Last edited by TheLangolier; Wed May 22, 2013, 05:28 PM.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Langolier

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.