PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6-max Zoom KK fold?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6-max Zoom KK fold?

Hi, I had only 4 hands on the player so no reads for now. Should I ever fold this hand here against a unkown villain ? A couple of hands before this one I had raise UTG w/ KK & the player on my left 3B, the SB cold calls and I shove, the MP call w/ JJ for his whole 100BB stack. So I thought he could do this with AK,JJ+. But when I saw the 2 x 4B I thought 'Oh well, it sounds like Aces' specially with him raising UTG but I couldn't fold my Kings here. Any thoughts ? Should we ever get Kings All-in against unkown opponents on Zoom 5NL ? Thanks umbup:

Hi fp,

3b sizing is too big imo, it sort of turns your hand face up as only value hands. That is fine and good vs. loose fishy players but not so much vs. tighter ones as we leave them no room to makes a mistake and 4b QQ- or AK (although some will 4b/get it in with AK anyway because AK is the holy nuts lol).

As played, no I am never 3b/folding KK for 100bb's. If we think we should (like vs. a nit) then we'll do better in the long run not 3-betting in the first place. Readless, I'm stacking here too.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.