PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6-max Zoom 22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6-max Zoom 22

Hi, not to be result oriented, so i'm posting a wining hand. Should I've raised teh flop ? I if I did and ran into 66 or 77 would be considered unlucky or bad play since there was a raise ? Any thoughts on the hand ? Villain UTG is playing 21/16/5, AF 3 ,CB 90% over 154 hands. and the other villain is unkown. umbup:

I like how you played the hand. There are a few alternate line options you could consider, but none of them are really great which just goes to show how tough it is to even play superstrong hands from a bad position like the SB.

Raising over the guy's minraise would look too strong imo, by calling you can still represent a draw, or sth like A7/88/99 and at the same time price the PFR in with a weaker hand that has close to no equity.

You could actually consider leading out OTT smallish for like less than half pot which would make the pot big enough to still be able and get stacks in by the river. Turn might be a scarecard since the only draw gets there, so it could get checked around sometimes.

OTR I feel that you will see him have a lot of aces up instead of lower sets since he checked back the turn which I dont think sets will do here.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.